Assignment 3--Focal Length & Sensor Latitude

1. Perspective



This is my perspective shot. I wasn’t sure what kind of view counts perspective. I thought there should be a lot of space in an impressive angle of view. Turns out I did fine with the perspective. The teacher likes my angle which is a looking-up view. Not like normal eye-level angle.







2. Close-up

I saw few ants climb around a white cute flower. I took some photos. I crop it up to the ant but turns out the quality drops too much. I thought the ant is so tine, so it should counts close-up. Anyway, it doesn’t … so I need to change the subject…


3. Zoom Shot

This is the most amazing tech I ever learnt so far! I was walking by this very pretty white church. The zoom shot effects out of the cross should be amazing!








I also love this one, but I might want use this as high key, but not sure it is qualified…














I was moving the camera around on purpose while take the zoom shot beside the street. I love this one very much. But one of my friends said it’s just messy lines… so I wasn’t sure about this…


4. High Key



High key suppose to have a neat white background with few highlights in foreground. It’s a cloudy day while I took the photo. So the background (the sky) is quite neat white. And the church is white too! So I thought it’s the perfect subject for my high key photo.








While I was taking photos around the church, there’s a couple taking their wedding photos outside there. The bride wearing a very pretty white wedding dress, so I thought with the white church background, if I push the expose a bit, it’s a good high key that not a lot of students would have the chance to take.





5. Low Key

I thought this is a great low key. With the lights shape in a curve, it’s a great photo! I don’t know why others saying it’s messy… but I think I get it, there are some trees between all the lights, so there’s lines cutting some of the light ball in half…


So here’s some backups ….

0 comments: